Check out the official Rock Band 4 game with this E3 2015 Freestyle Trailer. Rockband 4 coming to Xbox One Oct 6th, 2015.
Pre-Order NOW at http://rockband.com
Rock Band 4 coming 10/6/2015
Platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4
Trailer Song: "Violent Shiver" by Benjamin Booker
START A BAND. ROCK THE WORLD.
Music game pioneer Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. is taking the highest-rated interactive music gaming platform to the next level with Rock Band 4.
Designed exclusively for current-generation gaming consoles, Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live band performance like never before. Add your personal signature to every performance through groundbreaking gameplay features such as a Freestyle Guitar Solo that allows players to create their own legendary solos. Combined with impressive current-gen visual polish and a soundtrack featuring some of rock’s biggest acts, Rock Band 4 aims to create the defining [social/full band] music gaming platform for this generation.
• Freestyle Guitar Solos – Guitarists can bust out unique guitar solos of their own with the game’s innovative new Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay, no music lessons or expertise needed. Accessible and fun right out of the gate, Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay features remarkable depth, allowing expert players to express themselves by string together face-melting licks and create truly original solos.
• Sing for the moment – Vocalists can sing it their way with advanced pitch recognition that rewards them for putting their own spin on their favorite songs.
• Improved Drum Fills – Drummers never miss a beat with low-latency Dynamic Drum Fills designed to sound better than ever before.
• Work the crowd – New Stage Presence gameplay allows players to work the crowd into a frenzy by flaunting their charisma and working together with their band mates for in-game rewards and real-time audience reactions.
• Start a band. Rock the world. – Rock Band 4 features an improved campaign/story experience, allowing up to four players to create and customize their in-game avatars, form a band, and build a legendary rock career.
• Keep the party going – The Rock Band 4 social experience gets even better with the new “Shows” Mode, which allows for a fun, frictionless multiplayer experience. Players can drop in and drop out or change difficulty on the fly without interrupting gameplay. With Shows, bands can now build multi-song sets via a dynamic in-game selection process driven by you and your band-mates. This new feature makes choosing the next song a social experience, keeping players in the music and gameplay, and out of the menus.
• This is just the beginning… Rock Band 4 is a true music entertainment platform, and will evolve via new gameplay features, new music, and more via downloadable content long after release.
THE MOST MUSIC, THE MOST CHOICE
Rock Band 4 features a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 tracks in the core game, packed with songs from celebrated musicians, the hottest artists of today, and upcoming acts on the verge of setting the music world on fire.
Songs that will appear on the disc include:
• Avenged Sevenfold – “Hail to the King”
• Benjamin Booker – “Violent Shiver”
• Elvis Presley – “Suspicious Minds”
• Fleetwood Mac – “You Make Loving Fun”
• Jack White – “Lazaretto”
• The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
• Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk”
• Queens of the Stone Age – “My God Is The Sun”
• Scandal – “The Warrior”
• Spin Doctors – “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong”
• The Who – “The Seeker”
• … and many more to be announced!
Rock Band 4 builds on the legacy of the franchise, with over 1500 songs to be available in the game’s ever-growing Rock Band Music Store. Fans who purchased music on previous generation consoles will be able to play those tracks in Rock Band 4 at no additional cost.
• Support for legacy instrument controllers – Most existing Rock Band branded controllers will be compatible with Rock Band 4. PlayStation®3 wireless standard guitars and wireless drums will plug and play seamlessly on the PlayStation 4, while Xbox 360® wireless standard guitars and wireless drums will connect with the Xbox One via a low-cost adapter. Legacy USB microphones will also be compatible on both platforms.
For more details head over to http://www.rockband.com.
► Like, Share, Comment | Subscribe XboxViewTV Trailers http://bit.ly/1pMsoAA
► Follow us on TWITTER http://twitter.com/XboxViewTV
► Like us on FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/XboxViewTV
► +1 on Google Plus https://google.com/+XboxViewTV
► Subscribe to Dailymotions XboxViewTV http://dailymotion.com/XboxViewTV
► Our Website http://www.XboxViewTV.com
Thanks for all your support XboxViewTV, rating this video and leave a comment is always appreciated! Please respect each other in the comments!